RAD-HARD Octal 500 Mbps Bus LVDS Repeater
ARQUIMEA’s ARQ-LVP001 device is an Octal Bus Low
Voltage Differential Signals (LVDS) Repeater
intended for low power and high-speed operation.
Data path is fully differential from input to output for
low noise generation and low pulse width distortion.
The ARQ-LVP001 allows high speed data
transmission for point-to-point or multi-drop
interconnects. It is specifically designed for the
bridging of multiple backplanes in a system while
consuming minimal power with reduced EMI.
- ▪ 500.0 Mbps low jitter fully differential data path
▪ 250 MHz clock channel
▪ 3.3V power supply
▪ LVCMOS/LVTTL compatible inputs
▪ Low power consumption
▪ 6mA output driver short circuit (OUT+, OUT−)
▪ Cold sparing on all pins
▪ 3.5ns Propagation delay in temperature range
▪ Extended LVDS Input Common Mode [-4; +5] V
▪ Receiver input threshold ≤ ± 100 mV